Personal Health Budgets

Who can get a Personal Health Budget

Some children and young people have long term health and personal care needs outside of the hospital.

This is known as:

  • 'Continuing Care' for children
  • 'Continuing Health Care' for adults.

If you are eligible for either of these, you can apply for a Personal Health Budget.

You can request a Personal Health Budget through your care coordinator.

If you are eligible, they will carry out a Continuing Health Care Assessment to understand your health and wellbeing needs.